WARRANTY VALIDITY CONDITIONS:
The warranty period of air conditioning equipment is 24 months from the date of sale.
1.Manufacturers also provide a period other than that according to item 2.
The possible periods are as follows:
2. Extension of the warranty period:
2.1. The warranty period can be extended from 24 months to a maximum of another 12 or 36 months (depending on the options offered by the manufacturer) and is valid in cases where the owner has carried out maintenance of the air conditioning system every 12 months, which is paid extra.
During the prophylaxis, the working characteristics of the installation are measured and in case of deviations, the necessary measures are taken for their elimination at the expense of the company, which has installed the facility. The maintenance is performed by an installation and service company (MSF) and is proven by filling in and stamping the service card, which is located on the back of the warranty card.
2.2. STAND BY ME DAIKIN - up to 60 months
3. Observance of the instructions for maintenance and operation.
4. At temperatures below 0 ° c in heating mode, ensure 24-hour operation of the system.
5. Presentation of an original warranty card with legibly filled in all data and purchased document.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE WARRANTY:
1. The warranty service is performed by an authorized installation and service company. For any observed irregularity, the customer notifies the company and immediately stops using the installation until the arrival of a service technician from MSF who installed the air conditioner.
2. The importer, the seller and the installation and service company are not responsible for lost profits and subsequent losses for the customer due to defective goods and their stay in the service. They are not engaged to provide a turnover of other goods.
3. Notwithstanding this commercial guarantee, the seller is responsible for the lack of conformity of the consumer goods with the contract of sale according to art. 112-115 of CPA * until the transfer to the consumer.
FREE WARRANTY SERVICE INCLUDES:
1. Free disassembly and assembly of the damaged part or the whole installation.
2. Elimination of all factory defects of the goods, manifested during the warranty period.
3. Replacement of defective with new original parts.
FREE WARRANTY SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE AND SUCH CAN BE REFUSED: - Inconsistency between the data in the warranty card and those of the air conditioner, attempt to forge the warranty card or the sticker of the air conditioner;
Manner of proceeding upon fulfillment of the warranty conditions
The complaint of the air conditioner purchased by you refers to the authorized installation center that performed the installation. If during the diagnostics the goods are found to be in good condition and meet their technical specifications, or the defect is out of warranty, the service may charge the customer according to the service performed according to the established price list for non-warranty service. In case of disagreement, a Statement of Findings shall be filled in. The consumer may not claim a refund or a reduction in the price of the goods when the trader agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one or to repair the goods within one month of the consumer's complaint. The consumer cannot claim for cancellation of the contract if the non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant. The consumer can exercise his right to claim within five years from the delivery of the consumer goods. The five-year period shall cease to run during the time necessary for the repair or replacement of the consumer goods or for reaching an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve the dispute. The exercise of the consumer's right to make a claim is not subject to any other time limit for bringing an action than the three-year period.
1. Complaints of incompleteness and external visible defects of the goods are recognized only at the time of purchase.
2. Claims for defects and deficiencies shall not be recognized when the goods are purchased as revalued.
3. The term for repairing varies depending on its complexity and the delivery of spare parts and the maximum term is one month. With this commercial guarantee, the manufacturer, importer and service of the goods assume the current warranty obligations to consumers and determine the procedure for making claims in case of proven warranty events. This warranty applies to defects that have occurred during normal operation during the warranty period and does not limit in any way the laws and other mandatory regulations in force in the Republic of Bulgaria. Wholesalers and retailers may not modify or supplement the terms of this warranty. With the signature, I confirm the correspondence of the power of the installation with the volume of the room in which it is located.
GENERAL OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. For domestic air conditioning systems - before use, please read the "Operating Instructions";
- When working with the remote control - always point it at the air conditioner;
- Switch on the air conditioner with the ON / OFF button. Select operating mode, temperature and fan speed with the appropriate buttons;
- The air conditioner starts operating in the mode you selected after about 3 minutes. Each time the operating mode is changed, the air conditioner is stopped for three minutes, after which operation starts in the newly selected mode;
- When cleaning, use a vacuum cleaner and a damp cloth. Do not water the appliance with water, alcohol or flammable substances.
2. For industrial air-conditioning systems:
* Art. 112. (1) In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale the consumer shall have the right to file a claim, asking the seller to bring the goods in compliance with the contract of sale. In this case, the consumer can choose between repairing the product or replacing it with a new one, unless this is impossible or the method of compensation chosen by him is disproportionate to the other.
(2) It is considered that a certain way of compensating the consumer is disproportionate if its use imposes costs on the seller, which in comparison with the other way of compensation are unreasonable, taking into account:
Art. 113. (1) (New, SG No. 18/2011) When the consumer goods do not comply with the contract of sale, the seller shall be obliged to bring them in compliance with the contract of sale.
(2) (Renumbered from Paragraph 1, SG No. 18/2011) The bringing of the consumer goods in compliance with the contract of sale shall be carried out within one month as of the submission of the complaint by the consumer.
(3) (Renumbered from Paragraph 2, amended, SG No. 18/2011) After the expiration of the term under Paragraph 2. 2 the consumer has the right to cancel the contract and to be reimbursed the amount paid or to request reduction of the price of the consumer goods according to art. 114.
(4) (Renumbered from Paragraph 3, SG No. 18/2011) The bringing of the consumer goods in compliance with the contract of sale shall be free of charge for the consumer. It does not owe costs for the shipment of consumer goods or for materials and labor associated with its repair, and must not suffer significant inconvenience.
(5) (Renumbered from Paragraph 4, SG No. 18/2011) the consumer may also claim compensation for the victims
As a result of the non-compliance damages.
Art. 114. (1) In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale and when the consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the claim under art. 113, he has the right to choose between one of the following options:
(2) The consumer may not claim a refund of the amount paid or a reduction in the price of the goods when the trader agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one or to repair the goods within one month of filing a complaint by the consumer.
(3) (New, SG No. 61/2014, effective 25.07.2014) The trader shall be obliged to satisfy a request for cancellation of the contract and to refund the amount paid by the consumer, when after having satisfied three claims. of the consumer by carrying out repairs of the same goods, within the term of the guarantee under Art. 115, there is another occurrence of non-compliance of the goods with the contract of sale.
(4) (Renumbered from Paragraph 3, SG No. 61/2014, effective 25.07.2014) The consumer may not claim for annulment of the contract if the non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
Art. 115. (1) The consumer may exercise his right under this section within two years, as of the delivery of the consumer goods.
(2) The term under par. 1 shall cease to run during the time necessary for the repair or replacement of the consumer goods or for reaching an agreement between the seller and the consumer for resolving the dispute.
(3) The exercise of the consumer's right under para. 1 is not bound by any other term for filing a claim, different from the term under para. 1.