The air conditioners from the FTXP Comfora series are designed for high wall mounting.
They are suitable for both home and office premises.
The discreet, stylish panel is easily combined with any interior.
They work with R-32 refrigerant, which has several advantages for both the environment and consumers. Because it features high energy efficiency and lower global warming potential compared to versions using the R-410.
- Energy-saving mode when many appliances are switched on and there is a possibility of overloading the electrical network. It can also be used when you want to reduce energy consumption
- Mode of comfortable airflow, both for heating and cooling. The air in the room is distributed automatically in the room, avoiding direct targeting to people
- Full power mode - by pressing only one button to quickly reach the desired temperature in the shortest possible time, and after 20 minutes automatically switches back to the set normal operating mode
- 3-D airflow - airflow can be adjusted up, down, left, and right, as well as automatically
- Mode of silent operation of an indoor unit
- Mode of silent operation of the outdoor unit
- Air purification filter based on Dakin Flash Streamer technology, which provides continuous clean and fresh air and destroys all viruses and bacteria
- Odor filter with titanium apatite
- The 24-hour timer can be set to turn heating or cooling on / off at any time within 24 hours
- High seasonal energy efficiency
- Multi-split application
- Opportunity for online management. With an online controller that allows you to adjust your air conditioner from anywhere, anytime from a computer, smartphone, or tablet. This is an accessory that is purchased separately and connects to a local internet network. It can also be connected to complex home automation or building management systems with Modbus or KNX communication protocols or for Daikin central control.
* 60 months warranty - STAND BY ME DAIKIN - when performing the prevention service, at the end of the third and at the end of the fourth year, which is paid extra.